Title: Studia Europejskie
Editor: Artur Adamczyk, PhD
Pages: ca 250
Ministry points: 12
Peer Review Process of the “Studia Europejskie”
- Members of the Editorial Board carry out initial assessment of the submitted texts, taking into account the Quartely profile, current call for papers and editorial guidelines.
- After the preliminary editorial consideration, each article is subject to a double-blind peer-review procedure.
- The reviewis conducted by two independent, external referees, of whom at least one is affiliated in a country different than that of the Author. (list of Reviewers)
- Each reviewis in writing. It contains a conclusion whether the piece meets the objectives of the journal and of the current call for papers as well as suggestions and recommendations for revision by the Author if applicable.
- Each review offers a final conclusion on the text: accept, revise and resubmit, or reject.
- The Author is notified of acceptance, rejectionor need for revision within four to twelve weeks after the deadline for submission of contributors as announced in the call for papers.
- In case of conflicting referees’ opinions, the final decision is taken by the Editorial Board after seeking an advice from a selected member of the Advisory Board.
- Review presents the objective opinion of the referee, however the final decision on the acceptance of the submission is taken by the Editorial Board.
- The Editorial Board ensures that the review procedure follows as closely as possible. The guidelines of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education ‘ Good practices of the review process’.