Guidance for Authors
Studia Europejskie - Studies in European Affairs
Title: Studia Europejskie - Studies in European Affairs
ISSN: 1428-149X, e-ISSN: 2719-3780
Editor: Artur Adamczyk, PhD
email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles published in the journal are under a Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0 International License
Information for Authors
The authors who submit proposals of materials for free of charge publication in the academic quarterly ‘Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs’ are asked to respect the rules of formatting and editing of texts, otherwise they will not be accepted.
- Please send your texts to: email@example.com
- Articles can be written in Polish or English. If the text is prepared in English, please use the guidelines for authors published on the English website.
- Submitted texts will be published after receiving positive reviews.
- Each article is checked using the ‘Similarity Check’ anti-plagiarism program.
Authors of texts accepted for printing are required to inform the Editorial Office of CE UW Publishing Program (in the form of a statement) about the possible occurrence of the so-called conflict of interest. By a conflict of interest, the Editorial Office understands a situation where authors or their institutions have financial or personal relationships with other persons or organisations that could improperly influence the content of the articles prepared by the authors.
Authors of texts accepted for publication are required to inform the Editorial Office of CE UW Publishing Programme (in the form of acknowledgement at the end of the text) about a possible source of financing of the article prepared by the author (financial contribution of scientific and research institutions, associations or other organisations).
The editors do not charge any fees for publishing the article, nor do they include the remuneration of authors and reviewers.
The main criterion for ineligibility of the article for publication is the misalignment of the text with the thematic profile of the quarterly.
- The authors grant the publisher (Centre for Europe, University of Warsaw) a one-time license to use the work in various fields of use:
- a) recording the Work / related law subject;
- b) reproduction of the Work / subject of related law in print and digital technology (ebook);
- c) write copies of the multiplied Work / related law item;
- d) introducing the Work / related rights item to the computer’s memory;
- e) distribution of the work in a public version in the open access formula for a Creative Commons license (CC BY – NC).
- The authors grant the publisher free licenses.
- Use by the publisher of the work on the above fields is not limited in time, quantity or territory.