The Quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs”
Title: Studia Europejskie - Studies in European Affairs
ISSN: 1428-149X, e-ISSN: 2719-3780
Editor: Artur Adamczyk, PhD
email adress: email@example.com
Articles published in the journal are under a Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0 International License
About the quarterly
The scientific quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” is multidisciplinary and has been continuously published since 1997. It is a forum for presenting the achievements of Polish European studies, dissemination of research results and exchange of views on broadly understood issues of European integration, international relations in Europe and the role of our continent in global processes.
In our journal we also present the achievements of foreign authors concentrating their scientific activity on the political, economic, legal and socio-cultural dimension of the processes taking place in Europe. Articles in our quarterly are published in English.
Scientific Quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” matters is an open-access CC BY-NC journal.
The Quarterly ‘Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs’ is included and indexed in the following databases:
- BazEkon (http://kangur.uek.krakow.pl/bazy_ae/bazekon/new/advanced.php),
- CEEOL (http://www.ceeol.com/),
- CEJSH (http://cejsh.icm.edu.pl/),
- DOAJ (https://doaj.org/),
- e-Publikacje Nauki Polskiej (https://www.epnp.pl/),
- EBSCO (https://www.ebsco.com/),
- ERIH PLUS (https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/),
- Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/),
- Index Copernicus Journal Master List (ICV 2018 – 57.24) (http://www.journals.indexcopernicus.com/index.php).
We are pleased to announce that the scientific quarterly ‘Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs’ has been included in the list of scoring journals drawn up by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (20 points).
The original version of the Quarterly is the printed (paper) version.