The Quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs”
Title: Studia Europejskie - Studies in European Affairs
Editor: Artur Adamczyk, PhD
email adress: email@example.com
Articles published in the journal are under a Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0 International License
About the quarterly
The scientific quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” is multidisciplinary and has been continuously published since 1997. It is a forum for presenting the achievements of Polish European studies, dissemination of research results and exchange of views on broadly understood issues of European integration, international relations in Europe and the role of our continent in global processes.
In our journal we also present the achievements of foreign authors concentrating their scientific activity on the political, economic, legal and socio-cultural dimension of the processes taking place in Europe. Articles in our quarterly are published in Polish and/or English.
The Quarterly ‘European Studies in European Affairs – Studies in European Affairs’ is included and indexed in the following databases:
- ERIH PLUS (https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/erihplus/periodical/info?id=475791),
- Index Copernicus Journal Master List (ICV 2018 – 57.24) (http://www.journals.indexcopernicus.com/index.php),
- CEEOL (http://www.ceeol.com/),
- CEJSH (http://cejsh.icm.edu.pl/),
- BazEkon (http://kangur.uek.krakow.pl/bazy_ae/bazekon/new/advanced.php),
- e-Publikacje Nauki Polskiej (https://www.epnp.pl/).
We are pleased to announce that the scientific quarterly ‘Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs’ has been included in the list of scoring journals drawn up by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
The original version of the Quarterly is the printed (paper) version.