The Quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs”
Title: Studia Europejskie - Studies in European Affairs
Editor: Artur Adamczyk, PhD
Pages: ca 250
Ministry points: 12
About the quarterly
The scientific quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” is interdisciplinary has been continuously published since 1997. It is a forum for presenting the achievements of Polish European studies, dissemination of research results and exchange of views on broadly understood issues of European integration, international relations in Europe and the role of our continent in global processes.
In our journal we also present the achievements of foreign authors concentrating their scientific activity on the political, economic, legal and socio-cultural dimension of the processes taking place in Europe. Articles in our quarterly are published in Polish or English.
The Quarterly ‘European Studies in European Affairs – Studies in European Affairs’ is included and indexed in the following databases:
Index Copernicus Journal Master List (ICV 2017 – 52.54) (http://www.journals.indexcopernicus.com/index.php),
e-Publikacje Nauki Polskiej (https://www.epnp.pl/).
We are pleased to announce that the scientific quarterly ‘Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs’ has been included in the list of scoring journals drawn up by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. For publishing a scientific paper in our journal you will receive 12 points.
The original version of the Quarterly is the printed (paper) version.
- Editor-in-Chief: Assistant Professor, Ph.D. Artur Adamczyk – University of Warsaw (Poland),
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Małgorzata Pacek, Ph.D. – University of Warsaw (Poland),
- Statistical Editor: Professor Adam A. Ambroziak, Ph.D. – Warsaw School of Economics (Poland),
- Managing Editor: Przemysław Bartuszek – University of Warsaw (Poland).
- Professor Adam A. Ambroziak, PhD – Warsaw School of Economics (Poland),
- Marcin Olszak, Ph.D. – University of Warsaw (Poland),
- dr hab. Mikołaj Rakusa-Suszczewski – University of Warsaw (Poland),
- Professor Roman Katchylak – Ivan Franko, Lviv National University (Ukraine),
- Professor Mladen Karadzoski – University of “St. Kliment Ohridski”. – Bitola (Northern Macedonia),
- Professor Ciprian Bogdan – Babes-Bolyai University (Romania)
- Language proofreading and stylistic editorial team: Studio Poligraficzne Editorial Team
- Language proofreading – English: Kinga Garnette-Skorupska